Monday 25 May 2009

Britain's Got Talent 1st Live Semi Final

Wow! What a great 1st semi final we were treated to last night on Britain's Got Talent.   Susan Boyle was amazing and Diversity were on fire! Congratulations to both acts for reaching Saturdays final.   Commiserations to those that didn't make it...your time will come!

The press team worked tirelessly to make sure my images from the show made deadline,  I swear I saw smoke coming from Steve's fingers such was the speed he was tripping those computer keys!!  Judging by the acres of coverage we have achieved in  today's newspapers it was worth it. The number of front pages and double page spreads is fantastic and greatly satisfying.  My heartfelt thanks to Steve, Chris, Sara, Hannah and Gary for all their hard work.

For those who did not manage to catch last night's show, I'll be posting a link to a video of last nights highlights shortly.




0 comments:

Post a Comment