Thursday 18 June 2009

Recording with Robbie!

Well, what a great day I had yesterday. I was commissioned to photograph Robbie Williams at a recording studio in London. Robbie his crew and management were great, they made me very welcome and I found that we had a common interest in football, Crystal Palace, Port Vale and Liverpool supporters amongst us, which kept the conversation flowing into the night. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and thank everyone particularly Robbie and Trevor for allowing me to document the day without restriction. I am very pleased with the images and will be spending today in post-production to create the documentary feel that I have in mind for the pictures. The images are embargoed at present, but I hope to post a couple of images here once they have been published in the press.

2 comments:

Kate lloyd said...

Very cool Ken, I am faint with admiration! Kate

Rui said...

I agree with Kate,
you're a lucky guy Ken!!!!
:D

Post a Comment